Often times while meditating, I see colors. Yes, my eyes are closed but I still see colors. I have usually just acknowledged them and let them pass just like random thoughts. I had always wondered, though, why colors?
When I work with clients (and my subs) I, too, close my eyes during the session to get a sense of them or perhaps sense their aura.
I have done Reiki for long-distance healing, focusing on what part of the client/sub’s body needed healing or what chakra is blocked as well as opening and aligning of the chakras.
Recently, in session with one of my subs – I saw green. Each and every time we spoke or had a session. Green. What does this tell me? Green is associated with the heart chakra. I know he is heart-felt, genuine and what he is experiencing and sharing with me comes from the heart; that when we talk, he speaks from the heart.
Take this into consideration the next time you meditate and see a color (or colors) behind your eyelids.
There are 7 chakras:
- The Root chakra is located at the base of the spine and is associated with basic instinct and physical need. Its coordinating color is RED. To have.
- The Sacral chakra is located in the lower abdomen and is associated with sexuality and emotions. Its coordinating color is ORANGE. To feel.
- The Solar Plexus chakra is in the solar plexus area and is associated with power and vitality. Its coordinating color is YELLOW. To act.
- The Heart chakra is located in the heart area and is associated with love. Its coordinating color is GREEN. To love.
- The Throat chakra is associated in the throat area and is associated with communication. Its coordinating color is BLUE. To speak.
- The Third Eye chakra is located right above the brow line in the center of the forehead. It is associated with intuition and awareness. Its coordinating color is INDIGO. To see.
- The Crown chakra is located at the top of the head and is associated with understanding. Its coordinating color is VIOLET. To know.
115. Hypno-trippy effect; just sit back, relax and begin mind-melt! Share with me your experience with today’s image! xox
112. Time to hit pause on your day. Take a moment or two for you to self-care. Relax your neck. Relax . . .