105. Still your body. Take a relaxing breath. Inhale through your nose and hold it to the count of 4. . . .
101. What a beautiful image and shades of blue. Relax and breathe. Remember your breathing exercises? Use them while you . . .
100. Hippy, trippy, fun, right? The longer you stare, the deeper you will go and the deeper you go the . . .
99. Relax. Watch and relax. You deserve this break, so take it. Enjoy it! xox
98. No one said you have to be put together all of the time. Sometimes we are a mess. But . . .
Even when you look away, this one will stick with you. So easy to watch. Easy to fall. Easy to gaze a little longer… drop a little deeper. Let me know your experience with this one! Enjoy! xox
“Make a right turn up ahead…” There’s no way around it. You are going in, trapped, in a never-ending tunnel loop. It’s inescapable… not that you would want to escape… Enjoy! xox
Spend some time with this one; favorite hypnotic colors, rotation is not too fast… I like it. Tell me about your experience with it! Enjoy! xox
The #hypnotic mind massage today is a fast tunnel leading nowhere … leading somewhere? Let me know when you get there! Enjoy! xox