105. Still your body. Take a relaxing breath. Inhale through your nose and hold it to the count of 4. . . .
Thanks for hanging in there during my broken foot interruptus. But now I’m back, I am learning to be strong . . .
99. Relax. Watch and relax. You deserve this break, so take it. Enjoy it! xox
98. No one said you have to be put together all of the time. Sometimes we are a mess. But . . .
97. How deep can you go? You may not even like the look, but once you start looking there is . . .
95. Tunnel traveling. Like a roller-coaster ride; up and down. Up and down. Fractal experience. Up and down. Enjoy! xox . . .
94. No matter what your focus is or where it is as you watch, you will find it very powerful. . . .
93. Ever present. Relax for a moment or two and open your mind to receive this lovely image that pulls . . .
92. Focus on the image. Breathe it in. There is no rush. Take your time. Just a little longer. Just . . .