A kaleidoscope of colors seen shooting outward, bursting forth from the center.
Colors and hues of reds, green, purple; whites seem to have an iridescence, being almost reflective.
The center winks and blinks, alluringly and beautifully.
Methodically from the center
Circles dancing while rotating.
Are they dancing toward the center or away from it?
Let your mind decide.
Allow your mind to choose your point of focus.
Loosen your jaw muscles and your face.
Now move your head from side
Two joined yet separate from one another.
Two stars part and then join as one.
Relax and breathe.
Watch the stars rotate before your eyes.
Two become one.
And then two become one again.
Relax and breathe.
Watch, relax and
127. This kaleidoscope image is beautiful to look at but before you know it, you are on a roller-coaster ride heading towards hypnotic bliss. The image is trippy no matter what part of the image you watch. Share with me … Read more
126. Today’s image is so easy to watch. Is it because of the dark background, the lovely colors that compliment the background or the ease in which it moves? So easy to watch, you may want to watch longer… perhaps … Read more
125. I suppose it is no surprise that I post those images that I believe will have the most effect on you. One may believe that my Hypnotic Mind Massages are fractionational hypnosis. I am happy to hear from you … Read more
124. *CAUTION* Strobe-like effect. No matter how fast the image seems to be, once you focus and concentrate on the void in the center, everything else seems to be a bit slower. Watch for as long as you like and … Read more
123. It will take you little to no effort to fall for me with this Hypnotic Mind Massage. So, go ahead, watch and fall. Watch longer and fall further. The further you fall, the more you can feel, the more … Read more